You will find our sanitary measures to prevent coronavirus in order to attend Tala & Nritya classes. They apply from the start of classes in September, until further notice.
1. Stay home if you have any symptoms
2. Maintain a distance of 1.5 meters between students when accessing the rooms and during class
3. Adults and children from 12 years old: wearing a face mask is compulsory to access and move around the building. Masks can be removed during class
4. Disinfect or wash your hands at the start and end of class
5. Arrive wearing your dancing clothes if possible
6. Take off your shoes in dance halls
7. Respect the directions signs inside the buildings
8. Leave their contact details to the teacher
9. Respect of the maximum capacity of the room
Thank you for respecting these instructions and for your cooperation! Looking forward to seeing you in class!